MES Specialist PCBA
- Develop and maintain a MES support strategy that integrates process knowledge, equipment design, and quality standards with information technology to reduce down-time, and introduce efficiency gains through effective use of available technologies.
- Maintain & checking the MES system in 24 hours operation such as data backup/ data loading, etc.
- Leading a team of MES Technicians
- Writing the technical document such as SOP; WI; PMI
- Problem solving and data analysis in the MES system daily
- Monitoring the resource of the MES system and evaluation and implementation of MES application updates and changes
- 2nd level program development to enforce the operation of the MES system
- Change management (software & licence upgrade).
- A minimum of a BS in Computer Science, Computer/Electronic Engineering or Information Systems
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and associated programming practices
- 3+ years of experience in automotive industry or related. PCBA production environment preferred
- Knowledge in MES theory, process & method
- Be familiar with IT tools, such as Oracle or SQL Server / VB / C#
- Experience in the hardware infrastructure building such as Wi-Fi server / firewall/ Cat. cable connection, etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical profile
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.