FA Specialist PCBA
- Being responsible for carrying out product level analyses to determine root cause of product application failures
- Provide Data Analysis and basic research. Once a failure mechanism is determined, data analysis is used to check for failure trends
- Complete comprehensive failure analysis assessment in 8D reporting.
- Provide effective communication of results, which will be used to drive improvements in product design, process technology and applications.
- Provide recommendations to design/manufacturing/material teams on best practices to ensure quality/reliability improvements.
- Provide consultation on materials selection and for various plant fabrication materials, including tin alloy, corrosion resistant alloys, etc.
- Acts as mentor to young engineers to transfer knowledge to them by initiating and conducting on-the-job professional development training programs on various aspects of materials engineering
- Support maintaining of Quality standards, in accordance with ISO TS16949, IPC A-610 class3, IPC 600, J-STD-001,…
- Msc/Bcs in Technical field ( preferably Electronics, Applied Physics, Metallurgist/Materials Engineer, Chemical Engineering disciplines)
- Experience with X- ray analysis, SEM analysis (EDS/EDX), organic contamination and material analysis
- Background in material science applicable to electronic products (IMC, lead-free soldering,..)
- Experience with physics of failure relating to electronic components
- Knowledge of PCB and electronic component functions, limitations, packaging, etc. including experience with electronic through-hole and SMT assembly manufacturing
- Fluency in English is preferred
- MS Office – common user
- Willing to learn continuous
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continues development
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.