Test Technician PCBA
- Regular and preventive maintenance and repair of ICT / FCT testers on the assigned line
- Setting and programming ICT / FCT testers
- Continuous monitoring of machine performance and determine the necessary steps to achieve optimal efficiency and product quality on the line
- Understanding key needs of daily production plan of assigned PCBA line
- Providing daily reports Line Supervisor for the current shift
- The observance of all necessary measures and regulations related to safety and health at work in accordance with the responsible position and in direct relation with the supervisor
- Bsc/Msc in Electronics is preferred but not limited to
- Having experience and understanding of electronic circuits, automation and pneumatics, experience in soldering
- Experience of working with oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generator
- Working in one of the following programming languages C, C ++, Labview is preferred
- Experience in the analysis of electronic circuits, recognition and identification of components in the circuit
- English language is a must
- Strong communication skills, dedicated team player and persistency
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Becoming a part of a fast growing PCBA department
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continues development.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.