Process Engineer PCBA
- Formulate the process flow SMT assembly & PCBA
- Problem solving on the process flow
- Proven knowledge in PFMEA analyses
- Writing the technical document such as SOP; WI; PMI; PFMEA; etc.
- Performing CPK & PPK study & improvement
- Train technical personal
- Jig & Fixture design & making
- Providing the cost & Process evaluation of the NPI project
- Managing the Change process (CRRN)
- Daily review meeting of the production line performance
- Production line performance improvement
- Bsc/Msc in Engineering : Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic or related
- Know-how of the Wave soldering, selective soldering, conformal coating and PCBA assembly,
- 3+ years of experience in PCBA production environment preferred – experience in automotive industry will be considered as an advantage,
- Knowledge of IPC-610 standard (class 3)
- Solid hand-on experience on SPI / AOI / printer / SMT mounter / reflow / wave soldering / selective soldering / fixture and stencil cleaning / conformal coating.
- AutoCAD drawing for design used is an advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical profile
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continues development
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.