- Comply with commodity sourcing guidelines as defined by Senior Manager Purchasing Europe
- Manage commodities negotiating with supplier within defined strict bandwidth
- Recommend commodities improvements and provide approved options by developing, consolidating and finding new suppliers according to DDP strategy
- Day to day supplier management within a clearly set framework provided by European HQ
- Provide leadership in industry and supply base information for the respective commodities
- Escalate to EU HQ Management any relevant issue and manage these according to approved guidelines
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering with strong emphasis on purchasing
- Several years of professional experience in strategic procurement , preferred in automotive industry
- Negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Profoundly product knowledge in the responsible commodity (metal)
- Good spoken and written English language skills is essential
- ERP system (Oracle) knowledge is an asset
- Highly responsible, emphatic, personal integrity, compliant with respective company regulation
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.