Manager, Quality and Reliability, New Launch
- Define and manage all the Quality and Reliability (Q&R) activities necessary to support the transferred and new production lines implementation of the site
- Provide leadership and guidance in daily tasks to strengthen local team
- Review and evaluate all the Customer Specific Requirements together with all different functions and establish the quality plans and documents for implementing Customer Specific Requirements (PPAP / PCP /SER / WI / MSA etc)
- Define the necessary Q&R resources planning (people, measurement means, equipment, …)
- Define the Quality tasks for project specific sourcing strategy from the sourcing decision up to the release
- Is responsible for risk assessment and risk management towards customers and internal teams
- Define and implement the product specific safe-launch concepts
- Define the necessary testing capacity and manage/track product validation process until the full validation is completed
- Coordinate with the team of the site all necessary internal tasks and customer activities (initial process and system audit, Run@Rate, process audit, PPAP)
- Drive the new organization and site to the Quality Group standards and processes (COPs, SOPs, tools) and follow the necessary improvement plan with the site Q&R Team during ramp-up.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technical Science / Manufacturing Engineering
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Customer Quality or Project Quality Engineering within automotive industry
- Strong understanding of quality tools like 8D-Report, Control Plan, FMEA, FTA and SPC is mandatory
- Problem solving skill tools 6 sigma, Kaizen experience is a plus
- Very strong project management experience is a must
- English language is a must, German is a plus
- High level of organizational and communicational skills
- Willingness to find win-win situations to motivate teams to reach targets and support initiatives as well as customers and suppliers in critical situations
- Willingness to travel
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.