- Ensuring assigned production lines are successfully transferred and launched through attention to details and coordination with manufacturing teams
- Developing of overall launching project plan, product specifications and requirements, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements
- Functioning as project leader on assigned project in transferring new production lines. Preparing the project plans, definition, scope, resources, deliverables, team structure, and schedules – all in cooperation with Launch Manager
- Responsible for achieving department and company objectives regarding each launching project plan. Ensuring adequate communication with internal and external partners regarding all project statuses and priorities.
- Responsible for work instructions, BOM validations, and Process error-proofing. Additional responsibilities may include: being involved in Kaizen events, Lean and other process improvement methodology.
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering with strong emphasis on Project planning, control, tracking, and reporting abilities
- At least 3 years of professional experience in electric assembly environment -automotive background is a must
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality engineering principles and concepts, skills and experience using Material Requirement Planning
- Good technical English language skills: spoken and written
- Oracle knowledge is an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- International and dynamical working environment
- Working on developing new department within the company
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.