Test Equipment Engineer (9 months)
For our Automotive Engineering Department based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a :
• Responsible for the development or modification of software with LabView to drive actuators, Stepper motor Bus or Direct actuators and also brushed DC-Motor actuators. Often with integrated electronics
• Creation of automated measurement systems
• Handling the documentation like writing a specification, small User Manual,Test & Validation Report
• Responsible for the development or modification of Microcontroller-Programs (C/C++) for special Test-Modules and parts of the Hardware used in it in close collaboration with Hardware Developer
• Collaborate with different teams for the development of new products
• Several years of experience in Programming. Good theoretical & practical background how to structure the Program, to define modules, objects and interfaces
• Experience with Software Development process (Specification - Design - Development - Test Deploy) High-level Programming language (for example C/C++), LabView with CLAD or higher exam would be a significant asset
• Technical know-how of Sensors & Actuators, Stepper & brushed DC-Motors, Signal acquisition
• French or German mother tongue and technical knowledge in English (B1-B2)
• Independence and systematic work, able to work under pressure, team player
What we offer
• A highly independent and strategic position in a friendly work atmosphere
• Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work for a global leader in their field
• Significant career progression and the opportunity to work internationally
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.