Technician Quality (I)
vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.^
Technician Quality (f/m)
• Proceeding inspections of the received goods from external entities
• Conduct several product-specific evaluations and quality tests according to internal requirements as process and manage nonconformities
• Creation and evolution of internal quality documents and update process and quality control procedures
• 2-3 years’ of experience in a similar position, experience in automotive or plastics industry is an asset
• Knowledge and experience with all relevant quality certificated norms and with FMEA process
• Advanced English, fluent in French or German
• Communicative and energetic team player
• Ability to collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Being part of a rapidly growing and worldwide known manufacturing company
• Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work for a global technology leader
When you apply, you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Johnson Electric, as well as all related entities (in the following Johnson Electric), do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, headhunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Johnson Electric and a third party. Johnson Electric is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Data Processing:Johnson Electric Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. The Group complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that the Group is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of the Group. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. .
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.