Team Leader Analysis
vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a
• Plan, prioritize, and coordinate activities of the Analysis Group
• Support Quality Team by analyzing customer quality claims, investigating and identifying of customer system issues
• Support Engineering Teams analyzing the products in development
• Update and establish procedures, work instructions, documentation and report templates related to analysis
• Manage quality alerts for Engineering Department
• Analyze failure statistics from EOL
• Engineering Degree in Mechatronics, Electrotechnics, Electrics or related
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Experience in Metrology, Quality Management and project management
• Good knowledge of English. German is an asset
• Independent and systematic work style, strong problem solving
• Must demonstrate strong communication, organization, planning, and documentation skills
What we offer
• Work with international teams on innovative products
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• Be part of a rapidly growing and worldwide known manufacturing company
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.