Supplier Development Engineer
- Implement the APQP process between Johnson Electric and the suppliers for projects
- Execute assessment of new potential suppliers in form of on-site audits
- Recommend suppliers for new parts in accordance with European HQ
- Evaluate PPAP’s coming up from projects and assist with new release according to automotive standards
- Implement supplier development program; e.g. lead-time reduction, process improvement, cost reduction or quality improvement
- Project management for Supply Chain
- Ensure setup and follow-up of actions depending on results of Supplier Performance Rating (SPR) for all suppliers within the dedicated commodities
- Bachelor degree or adequate professional experience in engineering ideally combined with advanced training in quality
- Min. 3 years of experience in similar position, preferably in automotive or plastics industry
- Experience as auditor in process audits is a must
- Practice in working with standards ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and/or QS 9000. Knowledge about further standards as e.g. VDA 6.3 will be an additional plus
- Fluent English is necessary, and the expertise of German or Italian or Spanish is an advantage.
- Professional curiosity, problem solving and initiative; good understanding of production and easiness in dealing with technical environment
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Dynamic and positive personality with passion to challenge the status quo and drive tasks to completion with minimum supervision
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a truly international environment
- Possibility to be a part of the biggest motor production company with a strong focus on further development
- An exciting and very dynamic work atmosphere and out-of-the-box thinking
- If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.