Senior Material Analysis Engineer
Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
In order to develop our Business Unit Actuator Systems, based in Murten we are looking for a
Senior Material Analysis Engineer (f/m)
- Material and Chemical analysis on actuators components for the all AS BU segment.
- Support Quality Team for customer claims, internal research and analysis. Found the cause of failure during validation, testing, manufacturing on existing, new products or components.
- Work with the Engineering team to influence the new product design and architecture.
- Developing and drafting standard work, process procedure, working instructions.
- Application of quality system procedure - taking into consideration the quality aspects of the work
- Manage the storage of chemical products for the laboratory.
- You are a Chemical Engineer or a Physicist.
- You have experience in material science, and in the automotive quality process.
- Knowledge in mechanical assembly processes, injection moulding, punching of metal parts and or, industrial manufacturing processes
- Teamwork capability, flexibility, reliability and conscientiousness
- French or German native language and intermediate level in English
What we offer
- An exciting, international and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the-box thinking
- A truly international work context
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Johnson Electric, as well as all related entities (in the following Johnson Electric), do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, headhunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Johnson Electric and a third party. Johnson Electric is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Data Processing:Johnson Electric Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. The Group complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that the Group is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of the Group. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. .
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.