- Acting as the main contact person for all quality related tasks for the customer
- Maintaining successful quality relationships with customer through proactive activities and problem resolution
- Managing customer claims: Participating in cross-functional problem-solving teams and leading continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Performing internal and supplier audit
- Increasing and maintaining internal knowledge, responsible for diverse reporting activities
- Quality representative in development and economization projects
- University Degree in Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in a quality department
- Diploma in Six-Sigma- or Quality Management would be a strong asset
- Experience in Automotive or Plastics Industry as customer contact
- Expertise in actuation technology and manufacturing technologies, injection moulding and assembly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in statistic and quality tools (ISO 9001, ISO TS16949)
- Advanced in German and English.
- Proactive, stress resistant, strong analytical and diplomatic skills
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation for entrepreneurial and out-of-the-box thinking
- A truly international and multicultural work context
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.