vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a:
• Acting as the main contact person for all quality related tasks for the customer
• Maintaining successful quality relationships with customer through proactive activities and problem resolution
• Managing customer claims: Participating in cross-functional problem solving teams and leading continuous quality improvement initiatives
• Performing internal and supplier audit
• Increasing and maintaining internal knowledge, responsible for diverse reporting activities
• Quality representative in development and economization projects
• University Degree in Engineering with at least 1 year of experience in a quality department
• Experience with common Q-tools such as: 8D-Report, Control Plan, FMEA, FTA and SPC
• Diploma in Six-Sigma- or Quality Management would be a strong asset
• Experience in Automotive Industry as customer contact person for quality matters would be an asset
• Expertise in actuation technology and manufacturing technologies, injection moulding and assembly preferred
• Knowledge and experience in statistic and quality tools (QS 9000/VDA, ISO TS16949)
• Advanced in French and English. German is an asset
• Proactive, stress resistant, strong analytical and diplomatic skills
What we offer
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international and multicultural work context
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.