Project Quality Engineer
vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
In order to develop our Quality & Reliability department based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a :
• Active participation as part of the project team for new production projects
• Responsible for all quality aspects in project phase from development to start of production incl. safe launch phase.
• P+D -FMEA moderation and administration with production, development and customer
• Monitor and lead Process Audits in our production facilities
• Define and Organize safe-Launch process
• Create PPAP`s of the final product to customer, applying for deviation permissions
• Managing customer’s requirements and transforming them into internal requirements
• Plan and supervise the preparation of APQP supporting documentation for new projects
• Moderation of internal phase reviews
• University degree in mechanics or electro mechanics or similar
• 3 to 5 years of experience in quality, development or production
• Ideally with Auditing experience or willingness to learn
• Knowledge of relevant standards and customer specific documentation.(e.g. ISO TS 16949, VDA, QS 9000, VW Formel Q, etc.)
• Experience with Q-tools like FMEA, QFD, Process capability study, etc.
• Fluency in spoken and written English, German/French is a plus
• Good governance, power of comprehension, analytical skills, team ability, self-employed person, reliability, faithful, willingness to travel, consequent
What we offer
• An exciting, international and very dynamic work environment
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international work context
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.