Project Leader Process Engineering/Automation
Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run
vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For the enlargement of our Components and Services Manufacturing team – based in Murten we are looking for a :
Project Leader Process Engineering/Automation (w/m)
• Establishing and supervising project plans
• Guiding and motivating the project team
• Creation of specifications for new and existing automatic production machines
• Support the others locations by answering questions and solving problems
• Project management in accordance with documentation QS 9000 / VDA 6.1
• Collaboration in the development of new products
• Continuous improvement and development of new processes
• Applying and leading the 3P (Production, Preparation, process) during the process of development
• Technology monitoring activities in the direction of production engineering
• Technical diploma in Automation, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in assembly and automation technology with large-scale production
• Significant experience in project management
• Knowledge in electrical engineering and quality control
• Fluent in English and advanced in German or French
• Strong communication skills, proactive, leadership, team worker
• Willing to travel occasionally
What we offer
• A highly independent and strategic position in a friendly work atmosphere
• Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work for a global technology leader
• Significant career progression and the opportunity to work internationally
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.