Office assistant, Travel Manager
Vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For our Actuator Systems Business Unit based in Murten, Switzerland, we are looking for a competent Office Assistant / Travel Manager to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
• Make travel arrangements for employees of the business unit
• Support the Change Manager by setting up Review Board meetings, updating the online database and following up with various stakeholders in Murten, Hungary, China and Mexico
• Be responsible for the BU learning program, supporting experts in setting up training courses, providing content for the online learning platform and communicating with the technical support in Serbia
• Support the patent manager in administration of patents and patent applications
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Proven experience as (back) office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
• Proficiency in MS Office and especially Excel, experience with IBM Notes is an asset
• Feels comfortable with IT systems and online tools and booking systems
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German, French is an asset
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment within a motivated team
• The great opportunity to work in a autonomic role and still maintain a frequent exchange with associates
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international and multicultural work context
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Johnson Electric, as well as all related entities (in the following Johnson Electric), do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, headhunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Johnson Electric and a third party. Johnson Electric is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Data Processing:Johnson Electric Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. The Group complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that the Group is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of the Group. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. .
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.