vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a
• Analysis of test specifications, planning and setup of validation plans
• Test installation, test start und running and follow up with progress reports, with focus on noise, vibration and hydraulic tests
• Test results analysis and documentation
• Analysis of samples, test setups and test methods in case of issue, problem solving
• Technical documentation, project document and preparation of project reviews and gates according to Johnson Electric procedure
• Application of quality system procedure and environmental assessment - taking into account the environmental impact of new products and their manufacturing processes and how they would be safely disposed
• CFC or technician Degree in Electrotechnics, mecanics, electrics, hydraulics or related
• At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position. Experience in quality control is an asset.
• Fluency in French or German. Knowledge of English.
• Independent and systematic working style, strong problem solving
• Must demonstrate strong communication, organization, planning, and documentation skills
What we offer
• Work in international teams on innovative products
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• Being part of a rapidly growing and worldwide known manufacturing company
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.