Key Account Manager
For our Industry Products Group – Sales department in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a:
• Develop very strong personal relations with customer decision makers at all levels and position Johnson Electric as a strategic partner, enact JE's priorities and negotiate effectively
• Responsible for meeting budgeted profitability and turn-over targets
• Understanding of technical specifications, feasibility analysis, project/application cost analysis, project time planning, sampling, validation plan, quality issues to support customers growth plans
• Execute segment sales strategies and plans via internal collaboration and customer relationship management
• Apply financial analysis for difficult business choices/projects and prepare various options considering short and long-term effects
• Establish Discovery Driven Planning (DDP) process inputs (program, volume detail) and manage/track changes throughout the year
• Coordinate Salesforce.com, sales forecast and actuals data for accurate planning
• Technical education with focus on electronics/electrotechnics and excellent commercial skills
• At least 3-5 years of experience in selling electronic and electrotechnical products
• Able to quickly analyse and conclude complex data and risks
• Fluent in English and German, spoken and written. French is an asset
• Strong communication and negotiation skills, proactive, customer oriented, team player
• Ability to travel within Switzerland up to 30%-50%
What we offer
• A highly independent and strategic position in a friendly work atmosphere
• Being part of a rapidly growing and worldwide known manufacturing company
• Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work for a global technology leader
• Work in international teams on innovative products
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.