Embedded Software Developer (f/m) temporary
• Collaboration for SW FMEAs with different development teams
• Design and develop the embedded software functionalities
• Create functional requirement and software validation test plan
• Perform or monitor the software validation tests
• Reviewing and releasing the software validation test reports
• At least a first experience in software engineering
• Strong knowledge of electronics and C programming for embedded
• Autonomous and systematic work, able to work under pressure
• High level in English and French is mandatory, German knowledge is an
• Motivated and team player
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the-box thinking
• A truly international and multicultural work context
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.