Ref#: S301 / 1711-01B
• PCB/Hardware design and documentation
• Analysing customer’s specifications and therefore establish the technical configuration of the electronic product to be developed
• Design and carry out simulation of schematic of electronic circuit
• Performance of electronic product documentation (Specification – Test plan - FMEA),
• Defining with the team the activities for building samples and prototypes before the start of serial production
• Sharing new technical solutions together with other Product Engineer Electronic Hardware aiming at reducing time for problem solving and standardization
• 3 - 5 years of experience in hardware and/or Electronics developing and/or Testing background
• Good knowledge of English is required, German or French is an asset
• First measurement experience in Altium is an asset
• Advantageous: Automotive/ Manufacturing background, laboratory knowledge, SPICE, Matlab toolset; System Engineering skills; LABVIEW skills
• Reliable, precise, self-starter professional, who is able to proceed and solve problems
• An exciting and very dynamic and growing work environment
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international work context
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.