Electronics Technician (f/m)
Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats, headlamps and power drills, as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our growing Automotive Products Group based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for an
- Build hardware and electronic components in order to test the actuators on the EOL tester.
- Implementation of test modules with hardware and software interface (Labview)
- Automate of test equipment and the calibration process
- Design layout of circuit boards
- Design and modify programs for new and existing automation and test systems. This includes programming PLCs, writing LabVIEW testing software, and programming in other, non-specified, languages.
- Support production machinery in other JE production locations
- Documentation, maintenance and archiving of software
- Technical background in Electronics
- Expertise and industry experience with automated assembly and manufacturing machines for large volume production
- Knowledge of electrical and control technology
- Basic knowledge of quality control processes
- Independent worker with good all-around experience
- Fluency in German and English
- Willing to travel
What we offer
- An exciting and very dynamic and growing work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the-box thinking
- A truly international work context
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Johnson Electric, as well as all related entities (in the following Johnson Electric), do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, headhunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Johnson Electric and a third party. Johnson Electric is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Data Processing: Johnson Electric Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. The Group complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that the Group is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of the Group. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. www.serendi.com.
send to a Friend
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.