Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Mechanical / Design Engineer
In order to develop our Business Unit Automotive Product Group, based in Murten we are looking for a:
- Design, development and drawings modifications of actuator components
- Design review of the concepts of assembly and test fixtures
- Product care, continuous improvement and engineering support in case of quality issues
- Reporting - writing or presenting regular progress reports for project managers and clients
- Environmental assessment - taking into account the environmental impact of new products and their manufacturing processes and how they would be safely dispose
- Represents Engineering in front of customer for development and product care purpose
- Bachelor´s, Master´s or equivalent diploma in Mechanical Engineering, with experience in Design
- At least 2 years of experience with technical drawings of Mechanical components
- Knowledge in 3D CAD parts (NX is an asset)
- Fluent in German and advanced English. French can be an asset
- Organized, rigorous and able to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with strong focus on maintaining close relationship with the production sites
What we offer
- An exciting, international and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the-box thinking
- A truly international work context
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.