Technical Account Manager Automotive (Italian and French market)
- Identifying market needs & trends, sharing with Industry Marketing & Product Management
- Identifying new customers and new business opportunities
- Maintaining targets & projects in the company’s business systems
- Building and sharing application, product, processing and characterization know how
- Effectively and efficiently feeding and using the company’s internal support functions
- Evaluating of new solutions developed by Industry Marketing and Technology& Innovation
- Supporting application validation projects by Industry Marketing at customer base
- Supporting product repositioning projects by Product Management at customer base
- Executing special assignments in multidisciplinary marketing, product & technology teams
- Rolling out of new solutions at customer base
- Identifying and maintaining of business targets at customer base
- Selecting, introducing and approving of products at specifying customer base
- Acquiring application development projects at developing and producing customer base
- Executing projects including product, process and application validation
- Coordinating business start-up internally SABIC and at customer base
- Identifying of share shift opportunities and providing of molding support
- Providing technical customer support including product portfolio training
- Handling, analyzing and reporting of technical complaints occurring at customers
- Implementing of corrective actions i.r.t. complaints across multidisciplinary teams
- Advising technically on outlet selection of restricted sales, blocked stock and rework
- Bachelor or Master’s in mechanical engineering or Polymer Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical role concerning polymers, processing or design.
- Product experience with engineering resins and compounds.
- Proficient in the use of process tools e.g. LEAN-6 Sigma, familiar with ISO Quality Standards.
- Industry experience in the area of Automotive is appreciated.
- Ability to lead, direct, guide, plan & develop new projects and programs at customers.
- Having good communication skills, being goal oriented, decisive and focused.
- Enjoying a multicultural environment and working in multidisciplinary cross teams.
- Fluent in English and Italian, in speech and writing, French would be appreciated.
- Willing to serve customers outside the home base.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.