London, United Kingdom
About Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. A leader in reproductive and maternal health, Ferring has been developing treatments for mothers and babies for over 50 years. Today, over one third of the company’s research and development investment goes towards finding innovative treatments to help mothers and babies, from conception to birth. The company also identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. For further information on Ferring or its products, visit .
• Implement the Brand Plan for one or more products
• Supporting the Senior Product Manager with their campaigns
• Planning and organizing the marketing actions on the field
• Design and adaptation of international marketing strategy to local market
• Develop and implement marketing plan for one or more products
• Adaptation and development of promotional material
• Presentation of promotional material at kick-off meetings and training of Medical Reps and/or KAMs
• Tracking of product, market and competition. Sales analysis. Proposal of corrective actions
• Maintain and develop active relationships with KOLs and scientific societies
• Attendance to main scientific meetings
• Management of promotional budget for product
• Forecasting orders of products
Required Experience & Competences:
• Business, Marketing or Sciences Degree
• Minimum of 2 years Marketing experience within Pharma industry
• Previous experience in Pharma Sales
• Ability to converse with all stakeholders in NHS (head pharmacists, clinicians, nurses) and build relationships with key opinion leaders
• Ability to effectively prioritise tasks
• Team player and solutions-focused mentality
• Endocrinology and/or Gastroenterology experience would be advantageous but not essential
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.