Human Resources Manager
- Employee relations and employee engagement
- Ensure competent administration and documentation of all HR processes in line with global practices and systems
- Support all work council negotiations
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes/policies/guidelines and global HR projects to contribute to the development of the local HR function
- Engage with the Local HR community to ensure alignment between local HR practice and business needs
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR Manager role, in an international business environment
- People management experience
- Must have: Manufacturing experience
- Sound experience of German labour law, social system and employment practices
- Good experience with payroll and HR administration
- Expertise in HR Management processes and systems (workday preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on, Energetic, Assertive, Pro-active, Driving for results and solution-oriented personality
- Fluent English/German
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.