Director Human Resources
- Recruitment of key job positions
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Employee relations
- Manage social relations (work council)
- Challenge the organizational structure and propose changes leading to improved performance
- Launch and lead change initiatives
- Ensure competent administration and documentation of all HR processes
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes/policies/guidelines and global HR projects at the client’s side to contribute to the development of the local HR function
- Engage with the Local HR community to ensure alignment between local HR practice and business needs
- 7-10 years’ experience in an HR Business Partner role, in a complex, matrix (multiple reporting lines) and international environment
- Good understanding of the business, pharmaceutical and manufacturing knowledge is a plus
- Sound experience of German labor law, social system and employment practices
- Experience with payroll and HR administration
- Expertise in HR Management processes and systems
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Good project management and change management skills
- Energetic, Assertive, Pro-active and solution-oriented personality
- Fluent English/German a must
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.