Technical Service and Sales Representative - E-coat
Technical Service and Sales Representative - E-Coat
- PPG is a growing global leader with a world of opportunities for your career.
- We are defined by our ethics, integrity, and social responsibility.
- We develop our employee’s personal strengths. As a lean organization, we hire people who can hit the ground running and make an impact from the start.
- We fuel our employees’ passion to excel. As a global leader, we provide our people with access to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and leading edge technology.
- We fulfill our employees’ desire to learn and grow by encouraging their career aspirations.
- Ensure that all PPG safety requirements, and ethical standards are met at all times
- Ensure that ‘start up‘and ‘shut down‘ procedures are undertaken, and confirm process is ready to start production.
- Regularly review process parameters /conditions /chemical parameters
- Working in three shift system
- Regularly monitor of bath parameters through laboratory measurements
- Regularly monitor vehicles, and process equipment, at key stages of paint process and oven exit and investigate any concerns noted in a dynamic and proactive basis. Communicate concerns to relevant personnel
- Identify where possible route cause of concern ie: material, equipment, or process
- Ensure that any concerns raised by operators are investigated on a dynamic and proactive basis
- Review daily information provided by Process engineers with respect to film aspect, wavescan and action any concerns accordingly
- Priories their work effectively and precisely
- Undertake regular process reviews to investigate potential quality improvements and cost saving benefits
- All other tasks defined by the supervisor
- Chemical laboratory assistant / chemical technician / degree
- MS office package knowledge
- Communications and collaboration
- Service commitments
- German and / or English speaking
- The possibility to develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- Career growth opportunity –participation in international trainings at PPG R&D center
- To work closely with one of the leading automotive company as a client
- Develop German skills – language course support
- An inspirational international and cross-cultural work environment.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.