Quality Control Specialist
- Material & batch approval – incoming goods control, check of CoA’s, color check visual and via measurements
- Claim management – roll up internal & customer claims together with TIER2 supplier, PPG internal, including efficiency control and customer feedback
- Interface to PPG production sites, R&D laboratory, TIER 2 suppliers in orally and written form regarding all quality related issue
- Monitoring the factor of quality – color measurements, appearance, thickness and visual color checks of coated car bodies, data processing, follow trend-lines, present results and follow corrective actions
- Notification of quality issues to concerned department and contribution in root cause analys
- Monitoring and recording the quality of the stock
- Prepare evaluation reports, presentations, documentation of line trials
- Administration of local Quality Management System, handling of QM documents
- Organization and participation of regular quality meetings with customer and suppliers
- EHS tasks supportive and back-up: plan, organize and carry out safety instructions
- Safety inspection of work environmental and equipment
- Documentation of hazardous substances, dangerous goods
- Documentation and evaluation of EHS tools
- Participation of risk analysis
- Experience in handling of Quality Management Systems
- Experience in the field of automotive industrial painting and processes
- Customer-oriented and independent working
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication in German, Hungarian is required
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.