Quality Manager/RP 100% (m/w)
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH in Switzerland is looking per October 1st for a Quality Manager to ensure that TPIG processes and products meet all regulatory requirements and support the business in an efficient way.
- As Responsible Person (RP/ FVP) you are accountable for quality oversight and regulatory compliance of processes and products at all sites in Switzerland (Jona, Basel, Paradiso) within scope of activities for TPIG, as well as for TPIG activities in the Netherlands, in close cooperation with the local Responsible Persons
- Responsible for quality approval and management of local 3rd party suppliers/manufacturers
- Roll out and implement Teva Quality Management System at business unit level by creating, maintaining, and distributing SOP's and working instructions as per Teva standard, and in compliance with applicable GMP/GDP standards and national regulations
- Ensure the distribution traceability of finished products and returns of products traded by the company, as well as GDP compliance of the distribution centers
- Report to regional Quality and local Management any critical quality incident with the corresponding corrective action plan
- Administer, maintain, and develop systems for change control, deviation, and CAPA handling
- Primary company contact for local Health Authorities in relation to GMP/GDP inspections, quality incidents and recalls
- Higher studies (University degree or equivalent) in the area of natural sciences
- Analytical/chemical knowledge, and expertise in pharmaceutical or biological-natural sciences
- Minimum of 1 - 4 years practical experience in quality management (QM/QP/RP) in a pharmaceutical company or importer/distributor
- Proven knowledge of Swiss GMP/ GDP and government regulations
- You are a confident communicator in both English and German with excellent written and oral expressive skills
- You are a pragmatic and solution-orientated person with strong business acumen
- Proficient computer skills, experience in working with SAP databases and TrackWise would be of advantage
- Working for one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in an international environment
- Challenging and responsible position having a direct impact on the company performance
- Market competitive remuneration package
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.