Project Manager Internal Communication 40%
- Improving and updating external and internal communication platforms (Intranet / Share Point)
- Creating and distributing internal monthly online newsletters
- Ensuring proper cascading of messages from Corporate Communications
- Supporting managers in effective communications
- Supporting the GM with presentations for various stakeholders
- Project Management and/or communication background
- Higher studies (e.g. in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or equivalent) as well as large corporate experience are of advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Advanced project management skills
- You are a confident communicator in English (Mother Tongue level; C2) with excellent written and oral expressive skills; any additional language skills are an asset
- You have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint); experience with Newsweaver and SharePoint is of advantage
- You are an innovative, and creative thinker having a good eye for layout
- You are a proactive, independent, and highly communicative personality who is flexible about changing priorities
- Ability to interact in a proficient way with the Senior Management and board members
- Interesting position in a dynamic environment giving room for initiative and creativity
- Working directly with the General Manager
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.