Supply Chain System Administrator
- Provide direction, leadership and Supply Chain data ownership for the European subsidiaries of Johnson Electric within Europe
- Follow up with international clients and customers to ensure all needed information and data is provided and up to date in our database
- Ensure the data integrity of the Supply Chain data by auditing and ensuring updates are complete and accurate
- Be a Business Partner within our Shared Service Center for Supply Chain, Logistics and Production within Europe, as well as to clients and customers
- Proactively review and solve potential Interface Errors
- General reporting support for Supply Chain Services on a global level
- College or University degree
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a client/customer/supplier related role, preferably within manufacturing business environment
- Work experience with an ERP system
- Excellent communication skills in internal and external situations, combined with a strong proactive and insistent approach
- Communication level of English (both oral and written)
- Highly flexible, systematic and proactive working approach
- Strong stress resistance, someone who can handle a variety of detailed issues and is not afraid of covering a wide range of operative tasks
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Unique opportunity for career development and to grow professionally at a global automotive company with more than 38,000 employees worldwide and 3 billion USD annual revenue
- A truly international work context
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, annual bonus, travel support, etc.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.