Supplier Quality Engineer
Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group plant based in Hatvan, Hungary we are looking for a
Supplier Quality Engineer
· Ensure claim management process for components, materials and services provided by external suppliers based on 8D methodology, FMEA, FTA and 5Why
· Ensure APQP-process for implementation of changes in running business
· Indicate problematic quality progress with suppliers in early stage to prevent high risk by implementation of appropriate actions
· On-site visits or process-audit when required at supplier
· Support Supplier Performance Rating (SPR) process by giving required inputs, requirements, feedbacks
· Inform and support other JE areas and sites to protect them in case of a claim for common used components
· Bachelor degree in Engineering and/or Quality
· 2-3 years of relevant experience as Supplier Quality Engineer
· Very good knowledge of problem solving technics like 8D, FMEA, FTA, 5Why etc.
· Knowledge of QS9000, IATF16949, VDA 6.3, statistic and further quality tools
· Good English knowledge (spoken and written)
· Clear understanding of the requirements and the interaction between internal production, logistics and the supplier
· High responsibility, empathy, political correctness and integrity, autonomous, confident and persistent
· Proactive approach and ability to review topics critically and with the eyes of the end customer
What we offer
· Exciting and very dynamic work environment
· Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
· A truly international work context
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Travel support; 15 HUF / km by car, 100% for public transport
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.