- Testing and measuring controlling system, controlling software of the products with oscilloscope measurements
- Creating necessary documentation
- Defining with the team the activities for new or better testing methods for the samples and prototypes and participate in the testing phase
- Sharing new technical solutions together with the team aiming at reducing time for problem solving and standardization
- Establishing a Software Architectural design and esuring all the necessary documentation
- Preparing Software Requirements and Software design to manage software test planing
- Sharing new technical solutions together with other Product Engineer Electronic Software (lessons learned) aiming at reducing time for problem solving and standardization
- Supporting contacts and relationships with customer counterparts during the development and maintenance of the product
- BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering
- 2-5 years professional experience in manufacturing, preferrably in automotive environment
- Speaking in Hungarian and good knowledge of English is required
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge and/or expertise of LIN/CAN/BUS systems or Power Electronics (PWM) or Control Electronics (HW-SW Interface), LabView
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and SPICE knowledge is an advantage
- SPICE knowledge and other Software Development Tools are an advance
- Reliable, precise, self-starter professional, who is able to proceed and solve problems
- Willingness to learn and develop
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- Travel support; 100% for public transport, fuel – 15 HUF/km
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.