Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group plant based in Hatvan, Hungary we are looking for a
- Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems to ensure maximum production quantity and quality
- Managing and developing the Maintenance Team by ensuring that Maintenance Engineers and Technicians are adequately trained and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime
- Define and ensure the minimum amount of spare parts needed for continuous production
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Tracks, analyses and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Keeping maintenance costs within planned budget
- Directs and enforces the EHS program for the Maintenance Department to uphold standards of maximum safety
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- At least 3 years of engineering experience in high volume manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in Electrical Engineering
- Solid understanding of maintenance and electrical engineering procedures in mass production
- Working knowledge with automation and sensors
- Siemens and Omron PLC and knowledge of servo systems would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communicative level in English
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
What we offer
- Exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- Competitive compensation and benefit package, travel support
send to a Friend
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.