- Development and maintain electronic product with reference to the customer’s specifications aimed at reaching defined targets in terms of functions, timing, costs and quality
- Analyse the customer’s specifications and therefore establish the technical configuration of the electronic product to be developed
- Design and carry out simulation of schematic of electronic circuit able to satisfy the product request
- Perform electronic product documentation (Specification - Design Book - FMEA)
- Define with the team the activities for building samples and prototypes before the start of serial production
- Define testing requirements in order to validate the prototype
- BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering
- 2-5 years professional experience in manufacturing, preferably in automotive environment
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) related knowledge
- Lab skills (using an oscilloscope, function generator, AC/DC power supply etc.)
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge and/or expertise of LIN/CAN/BUS systems or Power Electronics (PWM) or Control Electronics (HW-SW Interface), CAD, Altium, LabView, EMC and ESD tests
- Reliable, precise, self-starter professional, who is able to proceed and solve problems
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Flexibility for regular travels within Europe
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- Travel support; 100% for public transport, fuel – 15 HUF/km
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and / or Hungarian. Please send it to Péter Sikos (email@example.com).
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.