Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) Team based in Hatvan, Hungary we are looking for a
Financial Accountant (Switzerland)
- Ensure that tasks performed by Financial SSC are complete, on time and in due course in order to ensure accuracy and completeness of the books
- Support month end closing and reporting tasks of European entities of Johnson Electric
- Take part in monthly intercompany reconciliation process
- Control invoice's coding (account, cost center, BU, IC transaction)
- Ensure that all intercompany transactions are covered with valid transfer pricing agreements
- Be the link between the FSSC and the European Finance Team in Switzerland
- Implementation of new processes, controls and improvements
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors for dedicated tasks
- Bsc or Msc in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years professional work experience in Accounting and/or Controlling
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and good understanding of transfer pricing principles
- Fluency in English
- Strong Excel and ERP operating skills
- Good organizational skills, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package and bonus structure
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- The opportunity to grow professionally
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, travel support, annual bonus, etc.)
- Cross country projects, cross cultural team
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.