Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. The company serves many industries including Automotive, Building Automation, Home Technologies, Medical Devices, Power Tools and Lawn & Garden.
Johnson Electric's Automotive Product Group is looking for a new colleague as
Assistant Audit Manager
In this position You will have the opportunity to work within a rewarding job with real career prospects in a dynamic firm and a changing environment. If you are looking for a new challenge in auditing and if you want to work in a company on a human scale where personal development and human relations are the priority then this Assistant Audit Manager role is made for You!
- Perform risk based Internal Audit engagements (internal audit and fraud examination) under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager.
- Conducting engagement on regional and global level. (Europe, Americas, Asia)
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Identify and clearly define audit findings with root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented
- Actively participate in global initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit’s processes and procedures
- No Sarbanes Oxley work
- Support management on how to enhance profitability and protect JE assets
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proactive behavior and ability to work independently
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting; Master degree is an advantage
- Min. 3 years experience as an auditor, Big4 experience an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing industry is highly desired
- Knowledge in accounting regulations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- English (verbal and written), French/ Italian/ Serbian languages are plus
- Attractive compensation package
- Regular professional development, trainings
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Professional trips abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Manageable work-life balance
- Member of a global team
- Inspirative work environment, finally a Great place to work
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.