Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
- Reporting directly to Senior Manager of Corporate Audit Services (who is based in Americas).
- Conduct or lead engagements independently on a regional and global level (80% Europe).
- Be a part of a dynamic Global company and Corporate Audit Services department.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Corporate Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership
- Support the Engagement Leader in conducting financial, operational and compliance audits
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Identify and clearly define audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented
- Prepare audit work papers and draft audit findings
- Present audit findings to Corporate Audit Leadership and the Business Management Team
- Actively participate in global initiatives aimed at improving Corporate Audit’s processes and procedures
- Interact with senior regional and corporate management, including close coordination with Senior Manager and Global Head of Corporate Audit Services
- Finance College or University degree, Masters preferred
- 6 to 10 years of related experience, including at least 3 years in an audit role
- Work experience in manufacturing business environment as external or internal auditor is mandatory
- CPA or CIA qualification is preferred or should be obtained within a short period of time after joining JE
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge (second European language highly preferred)
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 40% (80% within Europe and 20% globally)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self starter, “Can Do” attitude and wanting to make a difference
- Risk Management mindset
- Unique opportunity for career development and to grow professionally at a global company with more than 38,000 employees worldwide and 3 billion USD annual revenue.
- Professional training and certificate opportunities
- No Sarbanes Oxley work
- Main focus on operational reviews on how to enhance profitability and protect JE assets
- Lead fraud investigations
- Be a Risk leader for Europe
- Real career options – possibility to advance to financial leadership roles in Europe, Americas or Asia
- Excellent package (Bonus, benefits…)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and / or Hungarian. Please send it to Péter Sikos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.