(Lead)/(Senior) Process Engineer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of activities, taking account of compliance with EHSS & Regulatory regulations, including but not limited to:
- Assess process safety in design and operating window of plants in all activities, key participant in HAZOP studies
- Lead and teach quality and efficiency management techniques/concepts; be an active Coach
- Advise local Senior Management on opportunities and threats, both on request and unsolicited
- Evaluate and analyze projects, products, materials and/or processes, support root cause analysis, generate reports, perform design and engineering tasks and coordinate own activities with other engineers and operating groups
- Scope and implement projects in coordination with manager, technology and other engineering resources to ensure timely startup and budget control
- Identify improvement opportunities, lead improvement studies at unit level for complex problems interacting with multiple disciplines, develop business cases or plans in area of expertise overseeing total business impact
- Identify type of risk assessment, execute risk assessment and ensures follow up and closure
- Develop long term strategy to improve known KPI's in own discipline
- Measure & Analyze plant performance to identify opportunities for improvement
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline or Equivalent and preferably 4 to 6 years' experience in an engineering position with knowledge of the chemical production process
- Advanced analytical skills
- Good knowledge in problem solving techniques
- Very good interpersonal skills with experience in establishing and maintaining relationships as well as ability of communication/presentation
- Systematic, independent, goal-oriented and responsible working style
- Good knowledge of (local) requirements for operating chemical plants
- Fluent in German and English language (oral and written)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.