Senior Manager Technical Services SABIC site Geleen
- You will develop and implement company Strategic Business Plan in line with company & corporate strategies focusing on reducing risks (i.e. EHSS Risk, Business Risk, etc.), improving cost effectiveness and increasing company revenue. Promoting the company brand, reputation and increase shareholder value.
- You are responsible and accountable for Process Engineering Chemicals & Polymers, Asset Engineering , Process Control & DCS management, Inspections, Sustainability & Energy Engineering, Project Development & Control for the total SABIC site Geleen.
- Provide support to benchmark studies and follow gaps closure through technical solutions to achieve best quartile performance targets for each process/ plant with continuous improvement.
- Ensure Effective utilization of feedstock, raw materials and utilities. Ensure efficient, effective and continuous process optimization of plants (i.e. Yield, Specific Consumption, Selectivity and TMR) to achieve “Best Quartile” performance.
- Develop and drive Businesses Continuity “BCM” & ensure Enterprise Risk Management "ERM" pillars are in place and maintained including planning, risk scenarios, risk assessment, drills and mitigation.
- Develop, approve and stewardship implementation of Strategic Business Plans
- Maximize complex production and assets utilization with quality products through manufacturing excellence, innovation and cost optimization to increase company revenue while sustaining maximum value for stakeholders
- Ensure plant Operability and Maintainability through effective implementation of Turn Around strategies and manage the execution to the best targets in terms of scheduled & cost index and safe flawless start up.
- Identify opportunities of Advanced Process Control (APC), pursue them, and ensure implementation of state of art APC technologies towards capturing values, optimizing energy and processes, stabilizing the performance of Process Control Systems.
- Lead process safety program and promote the culture of process safety and Risk Management and drives accountability through the organization in order to eliminate process risks. Apply continuous risks discovery methodologies and root cause analysis, implement short-term and long-term risk mitigation and elimination actions.
- Drive and Implement Asset Reliability and Integrity programs through Asset Performance Management tools.
- Develop and implement assets selection criteria, assessment methodology, and conduct equipment life assessment and life extension programs to ensure asset mechanical integrity and optimized investment plan.
- Drive the implementation of effective maintenance and inspection strategies to achieve assets availability targets.
- Drive accountability across functions, ensure effectiveness of Plant Management Team (PMT) performance, give direction & make critical decisions for safe operation continuity.
- Promote cost conscious and cost control culture across the organization and derive cost leadership practices.
- Drive company’s strategic projects and take investment decisions based on evaluated Capex criteria and expenditure plan, and execute them to the best efficiency and maximize value to the Company. Sponsor Site & Mega Capital Projects through the full Capex cycle from initiation & design up to the commissioning and closing.
- Identify, develop and derive the execution of sustainability and energy programs across the company. Lead sustainability strategic projects and improvement opportunities to achieve short-term and long-term targets in accordance to the government and corporate strategies.
- Attract, Retain, and develop competent talent to assure sustaining safe & reliable assets.
- Demonstrate/promote Company values and assure Integrity/compliance to company policies.
- Create healthy and attractive work environment that foster engaged and inspired workforce.
- Coaching and Mentoring Talented leaders and employees through continuous feedback and promoting performance culture.
- Provide leadership to develop and effectively implement people strategies related to Talent Management to enhance staff competency level across all technical functions.
- Ensure effective manpower planning and recruitment strategies for succession planning & manpower adequacy.
- Provide leadership to effectively manage internal (SABIC SBU’s, Corporate Functions and Technology) and external (Government agencies, Regulatory Authorities and stakeholders) interfaces in order to assure Business Continuity and promote Company brand.
- Establish and Maintain effective networking platform(s) with internal/external functions and entities (.e.g. SABIC affiliates, Technology licensors, OEM's, feedstock providers and utility suppliers).
- Master of Science (MSc) Engineering Degree
- At least 12 - 15 years work experience in petrochemical plants.
- Exposed to operational, technical and financial aspects of the business.
- Experience in developing company policy, and developing and implementing new procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to develop Business plans / Budgets and manage resources.
- Experience in strategy management and execution.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.