Process Development Engineer
- As part of a global TM team, to act as key contact between the manufacturing and technical departments on site and the global TM Aromatics Tech department.
- To be involved in plant improvement projects where you are required to analyze plant data, model plant performance and design improvement opportunities in conjunction with the Geleen based team.
- To work in an interdisciplinary team to define new opportunities and to find cost effective solutions leading to new technologies and/or improvement of plant performance or product quality.
- To plan and manage projects in order to develop and advance new process technologies from the laboratory scale, through the pilot scale towards commercial implementation. To establish this you will be using modeling and statistical tools.
- To contribute to various new technology development projects.
- To develop and communicate a vision of new developments in petrochemical process technology.
- BSc with several years of experience, MSc/ PD Engineer or PhD degree in chemical engineering.
- You are a critical observer as well as a conceptual and analytical thinker.
- You are able to spot opportunities for existing and new processes and products and translate these into value propositions for the business.
- You are able to present your project proposals and results in a convincing manner to both business and manufacturing management.
- You preferably have experience in catalysis, hands-on experience with conducting experimental work and analytics, design and operation of experimental setups and the use of computational tools for modeling and the design of production processes.
- You are able to keep abreast of the state-of-the-art in process technology and gain knowledge of associated fields and disciplines.
- You are an engaging, self-propelling team player with a strongly developed independent working attitude and the ability to build and maintain an effective working network bridging continents.
- You have a persevering and challenging attitude towards your work environment, but you can also accept other views.
- You are fluent in oral and written English.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.