Embedded Software Engineer (m/w) for Computer Vision
Garching bei München, Germany
- Programming Computer Vision software solutions on Embedded Systems
- Convert MatLab, Python scripts into C/C++
- Review and document the programming code
- Optimize deep learning software to efficiently run on CPU and/or GPU machines with limited computation and memory
- Design and debug firmware
- Adapt software across heterogeneous multi-core systems(e.g.CPUs + GPUs)
- Discuss ideas and solutions with the team
- Present solutions to project stakeholders, internally and externally
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Several years experience in embedded software and real-time systems
- Basic knowledge of Computer Vision
- Excellent coding skills in C/C++ and programming experience in Python
- Experience in embedded firmware design, development, debugging and testing, and in maintaining Linux Servers
- Good understanding of Software testing (test methodologies, testing frameworks/tools, test automation)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Good communication, presentation and team player skills
- Proficiency in English
- Flexible working hour regulations
- Extensive further education offers
- Cooperation in a highly innovative environment
- Attractive salary and our company pension scheme
- The chance to participate in the company through a reduced share purchase
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.