For our Research & Development Center based in Dresden, we are looking for a:
• working in an international project team of a global technology leader
• implementation of automation-oriented product-design in the projects
• participation in the project team in the procurement of automation systems
• define product production process that is easily and economically manufactured, simplifies manufacturing activities such as inspection, testing, assembly, purchasing, redesign, maintenance, service etc.
• cooperate with designer reduce the cost and difficulty of manufacturing an item
• define proposal the assembly of parts in optimum way, approaches to part-count reduction are based on the use of one-piece structures and selection of manufacturing processes such as injection molding, extrusion, precision castings and powder metallurgy, among others
• cooperate with R&D to develop a modular design
• allow the use of standard production processes
• set-up of sample production lines
• line qualification (MFU, CPK, MSA)
• documentation according to predefined forms
• activities according to internal project workflow
• Technician in electrical engineering / mechanical engineering / process engineering
• if possible, some years of experience in the production environment
• practical skills, pragmatic behavior
• profound knowledge of MS Office
• strong command of both spoken and written English
• commitment, assertiveness, international communication
• creativity and systematic operation
What we offer
• exciting and challenging development projects - from the first idea to automated production
• an excellent working environment
• flat hierarchy and great teamwork
If you are interested in this versatile activity and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment, please apply with your full application documents and a CV in English.
Discretion is assured.
Johnson Electric Germany GmbH & Co. KG, Wilhelm-Liebknecht-Str. 6, 01257 Dresden.
Please contact Mrs Marion Geissler, Tel. 0351 207 86 0; email@example.com
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.