Sr. Business Development Manager
- Drive profitable growth and expansion of OEM’s within the assigned portfolio/territory
- Identify, develop, and close new business,
- Build, maintain and orchestrate strong customer relationships at our largest and most complex OEM’s.
- Provide our company deep insights in business drivers of OEM’s within assigned portfolio
- Create and develop target
- Develop Mid and long-term strategy (2-5 years) for own OEM and lead development of team’s account strategy. Next to BDL, the Global Account Manager (GAM) manages all short-term transactional items (1-year time horizon).
- Leverage technical and commercial knowledge to discover, define, develop, deliver and translate high margin value added business in existing and new applications.
- Deliver application design productivity and leverage delivered value to secure material specification.
- Cooperate and coordinate with T&I and Gapt Teams (Research Groups) to improve OEM value recognition up to contracting.
- Translation of key technologies and validation of new technologies at assigned OEM(s) through in depth knowledge of Account strategy, specification/decision making process and product life cycle.
- Represents all aspects of the company’s business and is a source of information for the assigned OEM(s) and for SABIC SP – It includes the understanding of all contractual and commercial arrangements.
- Responsible to bring “Voice of Customer” to SABIC-SP Product Team, Business Management, T&I and Fulfilment Team to better materialize New Product Introduction (NPI) opportunities.
- Give input for planning, forecasting (S&OP) when this is relevant.
- Engineer or Chemical Master Degree
- 5 - 10 years Application Development experience
- 5 - 10 years of Plastics Experience
- Languages; German, English are mandatory for the job, French appreciated
- Full Time Position - Frequent travelling; 30% to 50% of total time
- Self-starter with the drive and passion to succeed
- Excellent communication and matrix management skills
- Out of the box thinker who can be creative and good at grasping new opportunities.
- Sound technical background, with commercial sense to deliver results
- Negotiation skills
- Business Acumen
- Driving license
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.