Senior Account Manager Automotive Germany
- Drive profitable growth and share expansion within the assigned (customer) portfolio/territory.
- Represents all aspects of the company's business and is a conduit of information for interfaces for the assigned customer(s); including all contractual and commercial arrangements.
- Develop relationships at many levels within the customers' organization. Responsible to bring "Voice of Customer" to SABIC-IP Product Marketing Team to better identify New Product Introduction (NPI) opportunities that enable the application development process.
- Give input for planning (S&OP)
- Work across boarder: many customers have investments in neighbouring.
- Countries in CEE. It is expected that the candidate will coordinate the working activities of local colleagues both technical and commercial. Active presence on the territory is demanded
- Assist and coordinate activities with global colleagues for global accounts
- Build account plans
- Work in close contact with support functions (SC, CC, finance, segment coordinator) to optimize service to the customer and profitability of the company.
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
- Technical background, Polymer, Processing and Characterization Technologies
- Ability to lead, direct, guide, plan & develop new projects & programs
- Excellent written & verbal communication in German and English
- Knowledge of one East European language is a plus
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Are a team player who possesses a strong desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal oriented organization;
- Have the ability to manage complex business situations;
- Have a stable performance under pressure, time management and prioritization
- Have strong analytical skills;
- Are willing to travel (>60%).
- To strike the right balance and performance we are looking for candidates who bring diversity to the team.
- Driving license
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.