Technical Service Representative
PPG: We protect and beautify the world (TM)
FUNDAMENTAL PURPOSE:PPG Industries' vision is to continue to be the world’s leading coatings and speciality Materials Company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and colour, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in nearly 70 countries around the world.
For our CPU department based in Craiova, we are looking for a:
Technical Service Sales Representative
Why join us?
- PPG is a growing global leader with a world of opportunities for your career
- We are defined by our ethics, integrity, and social responsibility
- We develop our employee’s personal strengths. As a lean organization, we hire people who can hit the ground running and make an impact from the start
- We fuel our employees’ passion to excel. As a global leader, we provide our people with access to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and leading-edge technology
- We fulfil our employees’ desire to learn and grow by encouraging their career aspirations
- Ensure that all PPG safety requirements and ethical standards are met at all times
- Ensure that ‘startup‘and ‘shut down‘ procedures are undertaken, and confirm process is ready to start production
- Regularly review process parameters /conditions
- Regularly monitor vehicles and process equipment at key stages of the paint process and oven exit
- Ensure that any concerns raised by operators are investigated on a dynamic and proactive basis
- Establish and implement communication links/visits to Inspection area, feedback performance to operators on a regular basis
- Provide regular performance update to Supervisor and to the Partner
- Review daily information provided by Process engineers with respect to colour, wavescan, gloss and action any concerns accordingly
- Organize line trials according to the requirement, monitor and report the performance improvements and cost saving benefits
- Ensure effective communication between shifts
- Undertake regular process reviews to investigate the potential quality
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- University/College degree in engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Material)
- Advanced English
- MS Office knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactivity, Tenacity
- Multicultural mindset
What We Offer:
- Career growth opportunity – participation in international trainings at PPG R&D centre
- To work closely with one of the leading automotive companies as a client
- An inspirational international and cross-cultural work environment
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
PPG CEE, as well as all related entities (in the following PPG), do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, headhunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between PPG and a third party. PPG is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
PPG CEE (the Group) is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. The Group complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that the Group is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of the Group. Please see the for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.