- a wide variety of projects
- a global client base, including FTSE 100 companies
- a variety of industry sectors
- other parts of the wider Cushman & Wakefield business to draw upon our deep industry knowledge and experience
- Work as part of an international team with like-minded individuals in a stimulating and challenging environment
- As part of a team, scope, develop and present client deliverables
- Support senior team members to identify key client requirements for projects, develop scope of work and undertake project management activities
- Scope and undertake required data collection and analysis
- Scope and undertake required research, including conducting secondary research, participating in client interviews, and preparing and analysing surveys
- Participate in the development, presentation and delivery of workshops, focus groups and group interactions with clients
- Prepare and interpret financial and commercial analysis to help solve complex problems
- Lead individual workstreams on client projects
- Actively participate in business development opportunities
- Take a proactive role in developing and delivering team initiatives
- University degree in relevant subject (Real Estate, Economics, Finance, Geography etc)
- From 1 to 3 years’ relevant professional experience
- Experience of / demonstrable interest in real estate industry
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with large datasets
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- English language fluency
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.