Senior Lease Administrator
Ref#: CW-HUN-139 K US
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest downtown, we are currently looking for a
Senior Lease Administrator
· Deliver excellence of service and achieve KPIs in a client driven environment to both internal and external parties through high quality abstractions of real estate leases and associated documents in English as part of the Data Management Team.
- Delivery of lease abstractions and database management service to allocated clients
- Reading real estate leases and associated documents to record information regarding payments, critical dates and responsibilities
- Systemisation of captured data
- Liaising with, advising and supporting internal clients, i.e. colleagues and the clients on using the databases, managing expectations
- Ensuring excellent and consistent quality is delivered through all internal processes
- Working with surveyors/internal stakeholders to ensure data is current, up-to-date and accurate
- Adhering to agreed deadlines
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and key client real estate and operational contacts
- Preparing reports in accordance with client’s requirements
- Qualifications from Legal/Contract/Commercial training is highly appreciated
- Fluency in English, even better if you are able to interpret formal contractual agreements as well
- Practical knowledge in a property environment
- Professional approach, delivering with high standards in services environment
- Computer literacy
- Comfortable collaborating with cross functional teams across different geographical areas
- Quick learner, easily adapt in a flexible and dynamically growing environmen
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.