Senior Financial Analyst
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Senior Financial Analyst
The Centre of Analytics (CoA) is part of the C&W Strategic Consulting EMEA department. It is formed of experts in financial modelling and data analytics to help our clients get a 360º view of information in order to improve and speed their decision-making process. Our team relies on in-depth analysis in order to best inform our clients. We also believe in comprehensive reporting at every stage of the process (discovery, diagnosis, delivery).
With the rapid expansion of the team, we are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst based in Budapest’s Portfolio Services Centre.
The role would be perfect for an experienced professional with a finance and real-estate background, looking to use his/her financial analysis and modelling skills within a transactional context, whilst building relationships within C&W and with national and international companies.
- Investment & Development Modelling - responsible for calculating investment returns on asset purchases (IRR, cash on cash, sensitivity analysis) and conducting development appraisals to structure deals, ascertain site values and asset development scheme viability
- Occupier Financial Modelling – conducting all types of financial analysis (Cash Flow, P&L, NPV) to support real-estate transactions (lease acquisitions, disposals, subleases, renewals, provisions calculations, etc.)
- Portfolio and Benchmarking analysis – understanding and presenting through dynamic dashboards a client’s portfolio performance and advise on savings opportunities
- Bespoke model creations to support and advise our clients on their financial decisions / real-estate strategies
- Preparing and presenting reports to be distributed to senior management and clients
- MsC degree in Economic, Finance or other quantitative subjects
- Accountancy and/or RICS accredited preferred
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Prior work experience in a financial and real-estate role essential
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in a multinational working environment
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Good analytical ability – able to understand correlations, patterns and trends
- Great attention to detail, diligent and focused
- Committed, able to work to deadlines, prioritise and juggle between tasks
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.