Accounts Receivable Specialist
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Administrator will ensure that receivables, and those managed on behalf of clients, are correctly stated in the appropriate records and are paid on time with receipts correctly attributed and recorded.
· Enable to meet defined performance targets in relation to Cash Collections and all aspects of Receivables Accounting
· Establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with external and internal clients, colleagues and management
· Cash Collections, written and verbal contact with clients
· Updating and maintaining Accounts Receivables ledgers
· Cash Allocation, matching payments received to outstanding receivables
· Bank reconciliations
· Managing bank transfers
· Authorising Credit Transfers
· Liaising with the Banks to improve products/services
· Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or any related field
· 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Receivables, Order to Cash or Cash application
· Fluent English language skills
· Additional language skills (particularly German, French or Polish) are an asset
· Knowledge in any ERP syste
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
· Team player with very positive, communicative attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.